As the Government cuts extra funds for schools and academies now is the time to start making savings by using effective and efficient procurement practice
As part of this month’s public spending review, schools are to lose extra funding as the Government slash the education services grant (ESG).
Furthermore, not only will £600 million be slashed from the grant but “additional funding” that schools receive through the funding stream is to be phased out.
Read more about these latest cuts here.
Schools’ Buying Club offers an independent procurement service that helps schools make considerable savings
Savings recently achieved by Schools’ Buying Club include:
• A primary school in Dorset saved over £17,000 on their photocopier contract and the school can now afford to purchase a new transit van.
• A secondary school in Rotherham were looking for help to retender their BSF ICT contract. The school saved over £100k over three years whilst also increasing the level of service and support provided by the successful supplier.
• A secondary school in Hertfordshire saved £66,000 over the three year life of its new cleaning contract.
• A primary school in Richmond-upon-Thames saved in excess of £4,300 on the renewal of their gas and electricity supplies.
• Our exclusive 5 in 1 Staff Absence Insurance Cover saves schools money as you no longer have to purchase HR & Employment, Occupational Health and Wellbeing independently.
We focus specifically on catering, cleaning, energy and staff absence insurance and if you have any contracts due for renewal in 2016 contact us today on 0845 257 7050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how much we could save your school.
Schools’ Buying Club is currently managing in excess of £75 million of Government expenditure for goods and services supplied to schools!